Kayaking and snorkeling tour “Sea caves route”
Do you want discover the most beautiful corners in the Costa Brava? Explore small beaches, caves, islnads and canals which can only be accessed by kayak? Come and enjoy this kayaking and snorkelling tour on the Costa Brava. A wonderful natural envoirement.
- To choose between the following days and hours:
- Every day mornings from 10:00 to 12:00 during whole year
- Every day afternoon from 16:30 to 18:30 from June to September
- Price: 27 euros per person
The Sailing and kayak school Sant Pol -Costa Brava offers you the kayak + snorkel excursion so you can discover the Costa Brava from a different perspective, it is a 2-hour excursion in which we will explore the entire coastline of S’Agaró Bay.
Doing our excursion in kayak is one of the best ways to discover all the places, corners and caves that the Brave hide’s
Discover the beauty of the coves that are found in S’Agaro Bay, depending on the conditions we will explore the coves of Sant Feliu de Guíxols or we will go in nort direction to see the area of the bay that belongs to Playa de Aro.
If we make the excursion to the San Feliu de Guíxols band, you will discover Cala Masset, the cave of the owls, the cave of the bat, cap de mort and the cove of the wind.
If we make the kayak excursion to playa de aro, we can discover the sunken ship, the corner of the gavina, Punta de Pau and Cala Pedrosa.
In any of the cases you will discover the natural beauty that you can only see from the sea, you will be accompanied at all times by our qualified guides and instructors.
No previous experience is nedeed to make the kayak excursion, before leaving our instructors will give you some technical explanations of how to row to manage the kayak as well as some safety explanations.
Once the explanation is made, we will enter into all the corners of the bay equipped with snorkel goggles as we will stop to appreciate the seabed and enjoy the beauty, the clear waters and the underwater life of the Costa Brava.
It is an excursion suitable for all physical conditions and all ages (from 7 years old)
The price includes full kayaks (double or single), goggles and tube, life jacket and guide. It also includes a neoprene suit for the coldest days.
What we advise you to bring:
– a cap with a visor
– sun protection cream
– lycra shirt
– a backpack with: towel, T-shirt and close to return dry at home
- To choose between these days and hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Fryday, Saturday or Sunday morning from 9:45 a 11:45
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday afternoon from 16:30 to 18:30
- Price: 35 euros per person
- To choose between the following days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 12:15 to 13:45
- Price: 30 euros per person